Create and import new Rates in MBilling.
There are two options for creating rates MBilling: adding one by one with the New button or importing a new file with the rate table. If we go to Menu Rates >> Rates >> New we will find the following fields:
Clarification: If you import a new table of rates. MBilling automatically adds the prefixes to the System. For this it is essential that the file to upload respect the following format: prefix, destination (name), sale price, purchase price. Eg: 55, Brazil fixed, 0.080,0.050. The file must be in ".csv" format, the columns must be separated by "," (comma) and decimals by "." (Point), the table must not contain any other symbol.
The format of the table of rates should be as follows:
93,Afghanistan,0.01465,0.01398 355,Albania,0.01385,0.01298 54,Argentina,0.01147,0.01003 374,Armenia,0.01894,0.01799 297,Aruba,0.01556,0.01478
- Destination: We filter and select the prefix which will belong to this rate.
- Purchase: Place the purchase price (according to the Provider) for this rate.
- Minimum purchase: This value, expressed in seconds, it indicates which is the minimum time block trunk provider sells us. Eg: 30, means that the provider sells us at least 30 seconds of the minute, that is, if the call lasts less than this time, the supplier charges us a call 30 seconds.
- Buy increment: This value, expressed in seconds, indicates the division of the block of time that charge us the provider. Eg: 1, means that after the minimum order is fulfilled by the supplier fractionated seconds.
- Sale: We put the value at which the minute we sell to our customers.
- Minimum sales: This value, expressed in seconds indicates which is the minimum block of time we sell to our customers. Eg 60, means that we will sell at least 60 seconds, that is, if the call lasts less than this time, charge a call 1 full minute.
- Billing Block: This value, expressed in seconds, indicates the division of the block of time that we charge our customers. Eg 10 means that after the minimum sale is met, be packed every 10 seconds, that is, if the call lasts 65 seconds, a call will be charged as 70 seconds.
- Trunk: Here we select for which trunk will come out the call for this rate.
- Plan: This field indicates that this rate belongs Plan.
- Additional time: Here you can add a specific time to call once it ends. Eg: 1 will add a second to the total time of the call, obviously this implies an increase in the final price of the same.
- Include in the promotional packages: If we create promotional packages from this field we can add or remove this rate from the list.
Import rates table (csv file)
We enter the Menu Rates >> Rates >> Import CSV Button
- Plan: Select the plan which will belong to the table.
- Trunk: Select the trunk by which they will leave calls at these rates.
- Delimiter: Select the delimiter which is the columns of the file.
- CSV File: Select the file source to charge MBilling.