To create a new IVR (Interactive Voice Response) in MBilling, we must go to the DID menu >> IVR >> New.
- Name: Name of reference for the IVR.
- User: Filter the user which will activate the IVR.
- Weekday Start / End: Time zone in which the IVR will work during the week.
- Saturday start / end: Time zone in which the IVR will work on Saturday.
- Sunday start / end: Time zone in which the IVR will work through Sunday.
- Audio working / unemployed: In each field we must place the corresponding audio to be executed, according to the work schedule.
Options Tabs: Working / Not working
In the Option fields should be placed where the incoming call is derived, can be a VoIP account, to a queue, or to a specific number (should be placed in E.164 format).