Massive Calls and SMS
To create a new campaign will go to the Massive Calls & SMS menu >> Campaigns >> New Button.
- User: We filter the user to which will belong to the campaign.
- Name: Name of reference for the campaign.
- Status: On / Off campaign.
- Start date: Date and exact time when they will begin shipments.
- Expiration date: Date and time limit for completion of the campaign.
- Forward to SIP: If the receiver presses 1, the call is forwarded to a VoIP (operator) account.
- Type: Features of shipments, Voice or SMS.
- Audio: Select the audio for the campaign. .gsm or .wav format (mono, 8000Hz).
- Blocked Numbers: Block numbers to receive the message.
- Selection of Phonebook: You can select one or more agendas (base number to which shipments will be made).
- Start time: Time when the campaign begins.
- End time: Time when the campaign stops.
- Days: Weekdays in which sending messages.
- Limit Shipping: Number of posts to be undertaken per second, this depends on the server hardware characteristics, if unknown, place 1.
- Audio Time: Reference time duration inserted audio.
- Enable call completion Max: Enable / Disable maximum number of completed calls.
- Max complete calls: We may limit the amount of actual shipments, no matter how many numbers has the database.
- Text SMS: Text message to be sent (if an SMS campaign).